1. The annual salute to local all-age music will run July 24-26th at Rotture.
2. Their compilation release show will take place at Holocene (yet, it's an all-age show) on June 4th with the following lineup: Copy, Jared Mees & the Grown Children, What's Up?, Taxpayers and DJ Beyonda. Your $10 admission also fills your pocket with a copy of the compilation release. Yay.
3. The lineup for the compilation has just been announced...
PDX Pop Now! 2009 Compilation
1. The Mint Chicks - Hot on Your Heels
2. At Dusk - For A Reason
3. Quiet Countries - Moving Day
4. M. Ward - For Beginners
5. Luck-One and Dekk - The Coolax
6. Dirty Mittens - The Dock
7. Ethan Rose & Laura Gibson - Sun
8. Third Angle New Music Ensemble - The Rat Catcher's Dance
9. The Thermals - You Dissolve
10. Thrones - Trmph Lfe
11. Mirah - Generosity
12. Magic Johnson - Las Malas
13. Chilly Willy - Grab and Glow
14. Ravishers - Keep You Around
15. Silentist - Hex
16. Dykeritz - Chasing the Wheel Away
17. Explode Into Colors - Paper (Hot Sax Version)
18. The Cysts - Human Garbage
19. Caleb Klauder - Can I Go Home with You
20. Plankton Wat - Dawn of the Golden Eternity
21. Chervona - Reality Show
1. Jared Mees And The Grown Children - The Tallest Building In Hell
2. What's Up? - Seasoning's Greeting
3. Blue Skies for Black Hearts - Jenny and Steve
4. Starfucker - Boy Toy
5. Lightheaded - HardRock
6. Grouper - Rising Height
7. Lovers - Igloos For Ojos
8. Sandpeople - Hate Aside
9. Blue Giant - Target Heart
10. Cootie Platoon - Divided
11. Benoît Pioulard - Idyll
12. Ah Holly Fam'ly - EIEIO
13. Breakfast Mountain - J Hollerday
14. Gejius - Let Down
15. Tara Jane O'Neil - Dig In (ft The Ecstatic Tambourine Orchestra)
16. MY-G - Take Back Our City (ft Liv Warfield)
17. Bird Announced Land - Sweet Dreams
18. Blue Cranes - Broken Windmills
19. The Taxpayers - Black Batons
Lovers - "Igloos For Ojos"
Tip for End Hits?
Email them here.
Get the best of the Mercury each week in your inbox!