Art Babies and Bright Lights in Paige Powell's The Ride
• For a guy who just released the best album of 2014, the War on Drugs' Adam Granduciel is awfully down to earth.
LISTEN: The War on Drugs - "Red Eyes"
• Anne was a shoegaze band. Now it's a darkwave-y dance-music solo project.
LISTEN: Anne - "Terms"
• British extreme metal pioneers Carcass are meddling with their legacy—in a good way.
LISTEN: Carcass - "Captive Bold Pistol"
• Local collective Sonic Debris Multimedia has already embraced the digital revolution. The next challenge? A live monthly showcase—in other words, as analog as it gets.
• Plus! The premiere of our brand-new all-ages column, All Ages Action! It's where to go to find the week's best all-ages shows. No ID? No problem!